BNP Paribas Securities Services is a leading global provider of securities services and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group. It provides integrated solutions for all participants in the investment cycle: sell-side, buy-side, and issuers.
BNP Paribas Securities Services in the United States
BNP Paribas Securities Services has been present in the US for over 25 years. With offices in New York, New York; Jersey City, New Jersey; and King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, it employs over 150 staff.
Today, BNP Paribas Securities Services offers a diversified business and product mix that helps you globalize investment opportunities, mitigate risk, and facilitate business development. Its solutions suite includes:
- For asset managers and alternative investment managers: Hedge Fund Administration; Investment Reporting & Performance; Fund Dealing Services; Middle Office Outsourcing; Cash financing; Forex
- For banks and broker dealers: US Custody; US Correspondent Clearing; Listed Derivatives Clearing; Collateral Management for OTC Derivatives; Cash financing for broker dealers
An Industry Leader
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a recognized leader in its field, winning awards and top ratings from clients and industry publications in North America:
- Custody Risk 2014: Securities Services Provider of the Year
- Wall Street Letter’s 2013 Institutional Trading Awards: Best Broker Dealer – Client Services
- Global Custodian Hedge Fund Administration Survey 2012: Top Rated and Best in Class in all service categories for North America
- Wall Street Letter’s 2012 Institutional Trading Awards: Best Broker Dealer for Clearing
- Custody Risk Americas Service Providers Awards 2012: US Fund Administrator of the Year
- HFMWeek US Hedge Fund Services Awards 2012: Most Innovative Hedge Fund Administrator under USD 30 billion