Director / VP – Cash Management & Liquidity Sales North America
- Standard / Permanent
- US-New York
Transaction Banking Americas provides solutions to improve and optimize the working capital of financial institutions and corporate clients worldwide. This division encompasses four different businesses operating as a strategic unit to address core client needs:
- Global Trade Solutions is to provide clients with services and tailored solutions to mitigate risk in trade transactions, propose financing and optimize working capital management. The two main product groups are Traditional Trade and Working Capital optimization.
- Corporate Treasury, Liquidity & Investment Advisory (CTLIA) provides Investment, Cash Management & Channel solutions for the Americas; offering advice to our clients to optimize their Liquidity structures while adequately funding BNP Paribas’ balance sheet.
- International Cash Management provides solutions that enable our clients to manage and optimize their cash flows and liquidity worldwide by leveraging the BNP Paribas global network.
- Transaction Solutions for Banks supports the BNP Paribas global network and provides third-party financial institutions worldwide with comprehensive services to meet their domestic clients’ international payment and trade needs.
Candidate Success Factors:
Candidates are measured on the following four performance drivers, which will dictate how individual impact is considered on the Americas platform:
- Results and Impact
- Able to influence peers and team.
- Demonstrates good judgement when making decisions of high complexity and impact.
- Exercise appropriate autonomy in the execution and delivery of work.
- Responsible for driving outcomes, which have meaningful effect on team or department.
- Leadership and Collaboration:
- Creates trust with colleagues.
- Acts in leadership capacity for projects, processes, or programs.
- Client, Customer and Stakeholder Focus:
- Able to build relationships with a mix of colleagues and clients.
- Interacts regularly with management and department leaders.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence stakeholders at the team level.
- Compliance Culture and Conduct:
- Takes full responsibility for personal actions and demonstrates courage in facing problems and conflicts.
- Perceived as a person of high moral character; upholds corporate values and displays high ethical standards.
Drive business acquisition for the CMLIS business for North America with a focus on Multi National clients of the BNPP group. Primarily focusing on Cash Management and liquidity solutions as the main interface and representative of the bank towards the client to sell BNPP’s North American Cash Management & Liquidity capabilities. Work in close partnership with Meeting revenue and client acquisition targets linked to fee and NII revenues. Outwardly market the banks capabilities both internally and externally ensuring professionalism at all times. Identify cross sell opportunities for the wider Transaction Banking team and effectively communicate and partner with colleagues across products and geographies. Manage portfolio of clients ensuring proactive revenue and activity monitoring to drive annuity growth of portfolio alongside new business acquisition.
Increase BNPP’s brand awareness within the Transaction Banking and Liquidity space by providing thought leadership to the industry via publications and speaking engagements. Individual should be viewed within the industry as a subject matter expert on cash management and as a trusted advisor to clients.
Act in a consultative manner when working with clients, partnering to drive innovative leading cash management solutions that meet the ultimate need, utilizing the BNPP product set. Ensure the voice of the client is heard in product development needs as a leader in solution creation and design.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
5-10 Years of Cash Management sales experience covering large Multi National Corporates
Degree level education (Bachelor’s)
CCM or similar cash management qualification
CTP or similar qualification
FINRA Registrations Required:
CFTC Swap Dealer Associated Person (if yes, NFA Swaps Proficiency Program is required):
SEC Security-Based Swap Dealer Associated Person:
The expected starting salary range for this position at the VP level is between $170,000 to $200,000 annually. The Director level is between $220,000 to $245,000. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business line, and geographic/office location.
In addition, our comprehensive benefits package aims to support our employees in various aspects of their lives. From healthcare and wellness programs to retirement plans and childcare services, we prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) Savings Plan, backup childcare, life, accident and disability insurance, mental health support and paid time off. Additional details about our benefits offerings, inclusive of eligibility for a discretionary bonus, will be provided during the hiring process.
This application will remain open until a candidate has been selected for the role. There is no specific application timeline.
About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach across the US, EMEA and APAC. It has a presence in 65 countries, with nearly 190,000 employees. The bank employs over 3,500 people in offices in the US across 10 states including New York, Jersey City, Chesterbrook, PA, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Miami, and Washington, DC. BNP Paribas has built a strong and diversified presence to support its client base. We continue to grow and strengthen our commitment to the US market through our Corporate & Institutional Banking activities. We are one of a few non-US banks to offer a full value chain for our clients, from trading to financing, and clearing and custody in the US with the international footprint and capacity to deliver both globally and locally. Leveraging the strength of our European roots, our network can support clients in virtually every region of the world, enabling more connectivity and efficiency wherever our clients conduct business. We take pride in our expertise and our ability to adapt while constantly looking ahead to create a more sustainable world.
As an international company with a global footprint, the unique cultures and viewpoints of our team members are an integral part of the fabric of BNP Paribas. We are a company with a purpose – to be a responsible and sustainable global leader. We aim to create an environment where our employees feel empowered to drive change, make an impact and be true to themselves. We employ talented individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds, locally and globally, and are inspired by our employees who help us in cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace through initiatives such as our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Leadership Forum and Employee Resource Group (ERG) communities. We strive to be a workplace where all team members can grow and thrive and offer robust training, development, and mentoring opportunities to make that vision a reality. Our leaders are deeply committed to DEI and highly accessible to our employees, consistently soliciting feedback on how we can continue to support our employees to reach their highest potential.
BNP Paribas. The Bank for a Changing World – https://usa.bnpparibas/en/homepage/join-us/our-opportunities/
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.