BNP Paribas Asset Management is a global investment manager with a significant presence in the US. It offers a range of US and global fixed income, equities, and alternatives strategies concentrating on select asset classes where it supplies institutionally qualified investment strategies.
In the US, it focuses on institutional investors, including pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices, subadvisory and defined contribution investment only, providing them:
- access to investment professionals who are available for clients
- attention to ensure risk management is embedded throughout the investment process
- accountability at every step to consistently meet the target risk-adjusted returns
- financial stability to provide deep resources
BNP Paribas Asset Management’s global organization manages and advises $663 billion in assets1 while in the US, it manages $66 billion in assets and offers a range of asset management and advisory strategies to institutional clients primarily through the following US asset manager:
- BNP Paribas Asset Management USA, Inc. (BNPP AM), formerly known as Fischer Francis Trees & Watts, offers a broad range of multi-expertise investments across the majority of mainstream asset classes2.
1. As of December 31, 2012
2. BNP Paribas Asset Management USA, Inc., a US registered investment advisor, has over $18.8 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012.