IN A CHANGING WORLD, THIS COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING
We strongly believe that our graduates are our future: the people that accelerate innovation and keep us ahead of changes that impact our clients. An internship at BNP Paribas is an opportunity to not only learn and discover but also, to realize your ability to make change in a rapidly changing world.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) offers roles at graduate and internship levels across all business areas and throughout our global network offices, but the internship program is our primary source for hiring junior talent into the Firm. Over 10 weeks, you will acquire in-depth insight into BNP Paribas and the chance to specialize in one of our business lines right from the start. From the first day you arrive you’ll be a key member of the team and will have direct contact not only with your peers, but also with senior members of staff all around the business.
During your time with us, you’ll gain the exposure you need to make informed decisions about where your skills lie. You’ll also participate in formal training, workshops, speaker series, firmwide networking and social events. An initial three-day induction will set you up to hit the ground running. The goal of the Summer Internship Program is to convert top talent into full-time hires for the following year’s Analyst and Associate Training Program (AATP).
If you want to find out more about careers at BNP Paribas, come meet us in person at one of our regular events or campus presentations. If you can’t find an event near you right now, check back later.
Registration for school-specific events will be posted on our events page and the relevant career services websites (Handshake, Simplicity, etc.).
For further questions or information, you can reach us at email@example.com
Summer 2020 Applications Open July 1
What you’ll need: Our internships are a springboard to a graduate career with us, so they’re not only highly competitive, but also intellectually demanding. To secure a place, you’ll need a strong academic background, excellent analytical skills and the ability to express yourself well to clients and colleagues.
- Students must graduate in December 2020 or Spring 2021
- All majors welcome
- Applications open: July 1st, 2019
- Applications close: September 29th, 2019
- First Round Interviews: October 2019 – via Skype
- Super Day Interviews: November 2019 – in person @ BNP Paribas NYC
Our 10-week internship program usually starts in early June and continues into mid-August. You’ll learn on the job, take part in events, attend product and soft-skills training, and attend professional networking gatherings. If you do well, you can expect to be considered for conversion to a full-time role when you graduate.
- Internship positions are bucketed into 5 main categories: Investment Banking, Sales & Trading, Client, Change & Solutions Management, Quantitative Finance, and Engineering & Technology.
- Candidates can apply to up to 2 categories.
- The program runs 10 weeks over the summer from early June – early August.
- Training: The internship begins with orientation and training on financial and technical fundamentals as well as soft skills.
- Projects: Discuss projects you are working on at your desk; interns will work on live deals & transactions and real-world projects.
- Mentorship: Interns will work alongside analysts and will have exposure to SME’s while gaining continuous feedback on their progress.
- Senior Speaker Series
- Day of Service
- Manager Cocktail Reception
- Group-Specific events