BNP Paribas Securities Services is a leading global provider of securities services and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group. It provides integrated solutions for all participants in the investment cycle: sell-side, buy-side, and issuers.
BNP Paribas Securities Services in the United States
BNP Paribas Securities Services has been present in the US for over 25 years. With offices in New York, New York; Jersey City, New Jersey; and King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, it employs over 150 staff.
Today, BNP Paribas Securities Services offers a diversified business and product mix that helps you globalize investment opportunities, mitigate risk, and facilitate business development. Its solutions suite includes:
- For asset managers and alternative investment managers: Hedge Fund Administration; Investment Reporting & Performance; Fund Dealing Services; Middle Office Outsourcing; Cash financing; Forex
- For banks and broker dealers: US Custody; US Correspondent Clearing; Listed Derivatives Clearing; Collateral Management for OTC Derivatives; Cash financing for broker dealers
An Industry Leader
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a recognized leader in its field, winning awards and top ratings from clients and industry publications in North America:
- Global Custodian’s 2019 Hedge Fund Administration Survey: Global and Category Outperformer Status
- HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2019: Best Administrator for Fund of Hedge Funds
- Custody Risk Global Awards 2018: Custodian of the Year
- Global Custodian Leaders in Custody 2018: Award for Innovation (Tri-party Services), Leading Client Award (Western Europe) and ABEM Global Excellence (Value Delivered)
- Global Investor Group Awards 2018: Asset Servicing Technology Innovation of the Year, Collateral Management System of the Year and Global Custody Survey Winner
- HFM US Hedge Fund Services Awards 2018: Best Administrator – under $300bn client service and Best Administrator – under $300bn single manager (highly commended)
- The Asset Triple A & Benchmark Awards 2018: Best Fund Administrator, Alternatives (Rising Star)